Friday 15 July 2011

TFI Friday

Today I got spectacularly rumbled drawing the man below, with the Simon Cowell hairline. The guy who clocked me, waited for the train to stop at Kings Cross, bearing in mind it was a full carriage, and at the top his voice ask, "Can we have a look at your drawing?" Everyone turned around. Unlike my observation, you could've been a bit more discreet mate!  I told him they were crappy doodles, nowt spesh and legged it off the train.

Ooops, a little windswept as the carriage doors open
Simon Cowell hair line bloke I was drawing when I got rumbled

Who's Jimmy Cagney on the blower to?

Rock on Tommy with your fantastically lacquered barnet

A Rat Racer in the making


Hope you're all looking super dapper again on Monday Rat Racers. One love x

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. I knew you would get rumbled!:-) Great sketches, though. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete