Wednesday 14 September 2011

On board Wednesday's Ghost Train to Kings Cross....

Prior to me entering my carriage this morning, a woman came running off, quivering in panic. As I stepped onto to the carriage, to my amazement it was empty apart from one gent to the right of me. As he was the only person on the carriage, I began to draw. He was perfect and still almost as if he wasn't breathing.
As I was drawing, I could hear what sounded almost like ghoulish noises which I put down to being a squeaky engine or something. Anyway what happened next has completely baffled me. As we entered the usual tunnel, the lights totally went out, it was pitch black. As the train emerged from the tunnel, the gent I was drawing had completely disappeared - I couldn't believe it. I still can't explain it.
I was suddenly alone in the carriage....or was I alone all along?
Ghoul Intentions

No comments:

Post a Comment